Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun with all we celebrate!

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
♡αвαʏ
Story Contest Vote_lcapStory Contest Voting_barStory Contest Vote_rcap 
♡ƨʋииαʏ
LizDaNinja:D
Charlotteツ
Brooke
SuLin
♡ʝɛƨƨαʏ
Abbie♥
JenJenz♥
Bianca♥
Latest topics
» Trading HOT PINK EMBROIDED & New* Red Panda Ears and Tail!
Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 pm by ѕαмαηтнα¢ℓσνєя♥

» Believe in Yourself- Graphics by Gabbi
Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am by Gabbi

» Forum Rules Updated 2/12/2011
Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am by Gabbi

» Hey Everyone!
Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am by Ocean Sprayyツ

» Chatbox Rules Updated 3/17/11
Story Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm by ChloeBoo

» New Fantage FMV By JenJen (:
Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm by Savanna531

» summerbear1124's trading post!
Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm by SydneyLeSwagPoggyLuvr<33

» Story Contest
Story Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am by cutie!

» ||~ Lizzie's trading thread ~||
Story Contest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm by dakotaflower80

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Poll
How often do you come on BS?
Every day
Story Contest Vote_lcap51%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 51% [ 21 ]
1 day each week
Story Contest Vote_lcap7%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
2 - 5 days each week
Story Contest Vote_lcap27%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
5 - 10 days each month
Story Contest Vote_lcap0%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11 - 15 days each month
Story Contest Vote_lcap2%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
16 - 20 days each month
Story Contest Vote_lcap5%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
21 - 25 days each month
Story Contest Vote_lcap2%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Once a year
Story Contest Vote_lcap5%Story Contest Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41
Forum Viewers
Story Contest Pageviews=1

Story Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi, this is a new contest. Please read the details and instructions below.

How to enter:

Write a story of you getting a time machine and in another paragraph, write which time you would like to go to. (Future, past.) To make sure you win, write a story of you going to the time you want to visit. (optional)

Prize:
Interactive Water Slide code for BABV

Contest ends:
July 30, 2011.
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

can i apply to join?
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am

yeah i wanna enter too but i don't really get what your saying on how to enter. Do we just write the story?
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes, on your post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm

ok i will try but idk if i can get it done in 2 days... we'll see
Back to top Go down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

I will make mine later.
Lizzie enters though.. Razz
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 am

"Time Travelers"

Hello, my name is SuLin. Right now i'm heading to the mall with my friends. "SuLin! Your friends are here!" That's my mom. "Okay! Be down in a sec, " I shouted. I quickly

finished blogging and grabbed my purple ribbon purse, and ran downstairs to the living room. "Were you waiting long?" I asked my friends, Isabelle and Yuki. "Nope, " they chorused. We

were walking to the mall. Let me tell you what my friends look like. Isabelle was half american and half french.Her curly blond hair was in a side ponytail. She was dressed in a pretty pink

halter top and a 2 layered hot pink skirt with baby pink flats. Yuki was Japanese and her wavy midnight colored hair was put up in half pigtails. Her outfit consisted of a light blue spagetti

strap with cute baby blue flowers and denim shorts with aqua colored sandals. We began walking. "So SuLin, I love your purse! When'd you buy it?" asked Isabelle. "What do you mean?

You were there. I mean like, if you weren't then how come you have the exact same, but in pink?" I replied. I knew she was being silly. "Hey girls. What are we gonna buy today?" asked

Yuki. "I don't know. Shoes? I want a new outfit to be exact. There's-" I began but was cut off by Isabelle. "-Jenny's party! I know. I love her new hairdo. " Isabelle sqealed. "Me too! You think

'he' is gong to be there?"Yuki said dreamily. "Sure~" Isabelle and I replied simultaneously. "Hey you girls!"Yuki pretended to be mad and ran after us.

We walked into somebody. We apologized. The people forgave us. We just ran into Sunni, Jessica, Charlotte and some others from school. We finally reach the mall. "We're

finally here!" Isabelle exclaimed. "I'm hungry!"I complained. "Alrighty. Let's go to Creamilicious(cream-ee-li-shus)!" Yuki suggested. We walked to Creamilicious. We got our ice cream and

shopped at Fashion Palace. We were going to leave but then something caught my eye. It was something I had never seen before. It looked like a roller coaster front but with a photo

booth back. "Hey, what's that?"I asked suddenly. Isabelle and Yuki immediately gave me their attention. I dragged them over to what I thought was a new game ride. "Let's give it a try. " I

suggested. "I don't know about this...." said Isabelle. "Come on Isa, we totally got to try this. "said Yuki excitedly. She then dragged all of us into the machine. I looked at all the knobs and

buttons. "This looks like a special machine of some sort. "Type in your destined year. " I read aloud. "Oooh! Maybe It's a time movie theater. We type in a year and it shows a movie. " said

Isabelle. She sure loved movies. Yuki turned the knobs. We agreed to set it for 1970. We wanted to see the olden days. "Set you wanted place. " This time it was Isabelle who read it

aloud. We set it for a modern home. "Instructions. 1. Set you destined time and place. 2.Pull curtains together. 3.Press the RED button. 4.Chant "We love bunnies" 3 times 5.Do NOT

press the GREEN button unless necessary. "We all read aloud. We followed the instructions exactly. Suddenly a strong wind appeared. My head felt heavy. I closed my eyes.

When I reopened them, I had a feeling we weren't in 2011 America anymore. We were all dressed oddly. I was wearing a sweater and a flowy skirt of some sort. Yuki and

Isabelle were also dressed like me but in different colors. We were in a typical house of the seventies I guess. It must be one of those boarding houses I guess. We explored the house.

The rooms were quite normal. Sofas, chairs, rugs, curtains, tvs that weren't quite fat, and old fashioned designs and fabrics. Then we ran into a woman. "Girls, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be dressing for your best friend, Jennifer's

party?" questioned the lady. "Who are you?" I asked. Seeing her give me an odd look, I immediately tried to think of an excuse. "I'm sorry, but she seems to have hit her head a bit. " said

Yuki. Good one, Yuki! "Honey, are you alright? Do you remember me, I am Mrs. Anderson. WHat year its this?" The woman seemed concerned. "I'm fine. Year...uh..1780? "I replied rubbing my head for extra effect. "Darling, you better go visit the doctor. It's 1971." Mrs. Anderson replied.

We exchanged a few more words before looking for our rooms. We found them. The evening party called for dresses but I couldn't find anything. Knock! Knock! Someone was knocking on the

door. "Delivery for Miss Isabelle!" A boy's voice could be heard. I opened the door. "Can I help you?"I asked. "Please sign here. "The boy with chocolate colored hair said. I signed. He

looked around the room then blushed and quickly thanked us for our business and left. I wondered what caused his reaction. "HAHAHAHA!!!" Yuki was laughing so hard. Isabelle was

smiling madly. I looked around then my eyes fell upon all things on the bed. Things that boys shouldn't look at such as pantyhose and knickers. I started laughing. Isabelle couldn't hold it in

anymore, she bursted out laughing along with us. We dressed in full-length maxi gowns. It was supposedly sent from our mothers. That reminds me.... I stopped laughing. Yuki and

Isabelle looked at me. I gave them a serious look. "That thing I believe was a time machine. We're here, but how do we get back?" I asked worriedly. "Plus they would know we're not from

here, our sense of style and names are bound to give us away. "said Yuki. "Then, let's change out names and blend in! Let's try it even for just a little while. "said Isabelle. "I'll be Alicia. "

"Um. I guess I could. I want Ami. " said Yuki giving it a thought. "Okay, then I'll be...." I trailed off in thought. "Sara!" We finished dressing and attended Jennifer's party. There wwere so

many things happening, I couldn't possibly explain them all. After the party, we went back to the baording house, washed up, and then went to bed. The next morning I woke up in my room.

My REAL room! Could it really be a dream after all of this? Ahh! Today's Jenny's party! Gotta hurry and meet Yuki and Isabelle.

Last edited by SuLin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

wasn't the story supposed to be you going into the future or something???
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

♡ƨʋииαʏ wrote:
Hi, this is a new contest. Please read the details and instructions below.

How to enter:

Write a story of you getting a time machine and in another paragraph, write which time you would like to go to. (Future, past.) To make sure you win, write a story of you going to the time you want to visit. (optional)

Prize:
Interactive Water Slide code for BABV

Contest ends:
July 30, 2011.

yeah, it was suppopse to be me going to a time difference. I went back in time to the 70's
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

oh lol! nice choice ha ha
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

thanx! since nobody else entered i think i win
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 am

yeah i wanted to but i had waaayy too much going on and plus i only had 1 day):
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 pm

i think my story sucks but i had to come up with very little time left where I live
Back to top Go down
cutie!

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am

i was at my house any ordinary day until i found out that my closet was a time machine and it lead me into the future i was scared at first then i asked my brother to come we sneaked in for we did not want our mom to know. lets go back in time to where georgewashington lives "ok" my brother said we get there and the civi war is going oh i am getting out of here i screamed we all hoped back in and back into our time "lets stay in our time for now and on" "agreed" i said i hope yyou liked it i worked hard on it i hope i win lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest   Story Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Seasons :: Fun Town :: Contests-
Jump to: