Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun with all we celebrate!

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
♡αвαʏ
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcapThe Big Secret to Getting Members Voting_barThe Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap 
♡ƨʋииαʏ
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcapThe Big Secret to Getting Members Voting_barThe Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap 
LizDaNinja:D
Charlotteツ
Brooke
SuLin
♡ʝɛƨƨαʏ
Abbie♥
JenJenz♥
Bianca♥
Latest topics
» Trading HOT PINK EMBROIDED & New* Red Panda Ears and Tail!
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 pm by ѕαмαηтнα¢ℓσνєя♥

» Believe in Yourself- Graphics by Gabbi
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am by Gabbi

» Forum Rules Updated 2/12/2011
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am by Gabbi

» Hey Everyone!
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am by Ocean Sprayyツ

» Chatbox Rules Updated 3/17/11
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm by ChloeBoo

» New Fantage FMV By JenJen (:
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm by Savanna531

» summerbear1124's trading post!
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm by SydneyLeSwagPoggyLuvr<33

» Story Contest
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am by cutie!

» ||~ Lizzie's trading thread ~||
The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm by dakotaflower80

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Poll
How often do you come on BS?
Every day
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap51%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 51% [ 21 ]
1 day each week
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap7%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
2 - 5 days each week
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap27%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
5 - 10 days each month
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap0%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11 - 15 days each month
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap2%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
16 - 20 days each month
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap5%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
21 - 25 days each month
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap2%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Once a year
The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_lcap5%The Big Secret to Getting Members Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41
Forum Viewers
The Big Secret to Getting Members Pageviews=1

The Big Secret to Getting Members

Go down 
+2
♡ƨʋииαʏ
♡αвαʏ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

The Big Secret to Getting Members Empty
PostSubject: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

The Big Secret to getting members is to do something no other forum has.

Thats it. Thats the big secret. Not anymore I suppose. No other forums have staff ville, so thats a good start. No forum has life news or news about the world either. A few forums have Great Books. We need to find a Terrific Suggester. Pretty soon, people will wanna join.
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm

maybe we could have regular members open up their own ville
Back to top Go down
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Great Idea Jackie
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleseasons.forumotion.com
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice Idea. Maybe we could have auctions! And we could have schools!
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 am

Schools? I hate school 0.0 But maybe we could have auctions every MONTH on who should be getting a ville! Or if that's not fair maybe charlotte can choose a behaved member that's active and stuff. Or i can put cards in a hat and choose a card Smile
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 am

Nice idea. Maybe we could have a mall and we could buy things with pawsome points!
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 am

Maybe we should have our own character and EARN and BUY clothing! And Charlotte can make Ultra Rare Items! We could have our own little people forum! Someone suggest this in the Forum Suggestions section! Lol
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 am

I suggested the character and the buy clothing thing in Forum Suggestions just a while ago. I'll leave the Ultra Rare Items for you to suggest Wink
Back to top Go down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 am

Good ideas!
Back to top Go down
Abbie♥

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 pm

nice ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 pm

I actually think auctions on other stuff would be nice too Wink
Back to top Go down
JenJenz♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I like the idea. But I dont also agree. For me,I think its not creative enough. I mean you just get like reputation or clothing or blah blah on here, it doesnt exchange for anything.
Maybe you could trade it for real rares in babv, tips and tricks in Fantage. Then it'll persuade people more. Or else its only gonna be some pictures designs and words.
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 am

^------- I'm in. I agree. Fantage things would be nice. Real rares would be off the hook awesome! Great suggestion Jenzie :3
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

Here are your ideas I've got so far.

- Regular members open up their Ville. [suggested by Sunni]
- Auctions for codes, graphics, items, etc. [suggested by Abi]
- Start a school. [suggested by Abi]
- Mall and buy clothing and stuff with Pawsome Points. [suggested by Abi]
- Auctions for who should be getting a Ville every month. [suggested by Sunni]
- Characters for the Mall [suggested by Sunni]
- Trade stuff for rares on BABV. [suggested by Jenny]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Secret to Getting Members   The Big Secret to Getting Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Secret to Getting Members
Page 1 of 1