Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun with all we celebrate!

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
♡αвαʏ
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcapHow To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Voting_barHow To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap 
♡ƨʋииαʏ
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcapHow To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Voting_barHow To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap 
LizDaNinja:D
Charlotteツ
Brooke
SuLin
♡ʝɛƨƨαʏ
Abbie♥
JenJenz♥
Bianca♥
Latest topics
» Trading HOT PINK EMBROIDED & New* Red Panda Ears and Tail!
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 pm by ѕαмαηтнα¢ℓσνєя♥

» Believe in Yourself- Graphics by Gabbi
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am by Gabbi

» Forum Rules Updated 2/12/2011
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am by Gabbi

» Hey Everyone!
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am by Ocean Sprayyツ

» Chatbox Rules Updated 3/17/11
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm by ChloeBoo

» New Fantage FMV By JenJen (:
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm by Savanna531

» summerbear1124's trading post!
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm by SydneyLeSwagPoggyLuvr<33

» Story Contest
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am by cutie!

» ||~ Lizzie's trading thread ~||
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm by dakotaflower80

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Poll
How often do you come on BS?
Every day
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap51%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 51% [ 21 ]
1 day each week
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap7%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
2 - 5 days each week
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap27%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
5 - 10 days each month
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap0%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11 - 15 days each month
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap2%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
16 - 20 days each month
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap5%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
21 - 25 days each month
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap2%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Once a year
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap5%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41
Forum Viewers
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Pageviews=1

How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen

Go down 
+4
Abbie♥
♡αвαʏ
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Charlotteツ
8 posters

Was this helpful?
Very!
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap50%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Yes.
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap25%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Kinda..
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap8%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No.
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap0%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What is this?
 0% [ 0 ]
It's confusing
 0% [ 0 ]
How do I do that?
 0% [ 0 ]
Worst guide ever.
How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_lcap17%How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Empty
PostSubject: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 am

This is how to take pictures of your screen.
1. Whatever you want a picture of, make it show on your screen.
2. Press prnt scrn on your keyboard OR if your prnt scrn button is sharing that button, press FN and prnt scrn. (prnt scrn may not be shown on mac computers but there is a way to prnt scrn. Press Shift, Command, 3 to prnt scrn.)
3. Go to paint. (The thing highlighted in Blue that says Paint). How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Wik9qb
4. Click "Paste". (Upper Left) How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen 2dj56ya
5. Crop your picture on how you want it to be. (Upper Left) How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen 58ug5
6. Edit or design your picture.
7. Click "save" or "save as". How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen F9eaa1
8. Go to tinypic to upload your picture. How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen 8wwb3r
9. A little box will show up, you will need to enter the message.How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen 2m2taw4
10. Then you find the right link for the chatbox and above the link it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".
11. Then copy and paste the link into the chatbox!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleseasons.forumotion.com
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Char someone voted it as a worst guide ever i think it was ruffpup =[
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 pm

I don't like that person. Maybe their not doing it right? I think it was very helpful.
Back to top Go down
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Yup I agree!
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Yup! Its kinda hard to print screen though. But I still think its helpful!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Hehee xD just press the button that says PRNT SCRN! So simple x]]
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

LOL I know so simple! figured it out now! i scowl at the people that don't think this is helpful. ready set go >.< >.< rofl
Back to top Go down
Abbie♥

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I knew all this already Razz But, it keeps a reminder for me! Very Happy Thanks for posting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Wait whenever I print screen it doesn't work Sad
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 am

wait never mind I figured it out! Nice guide! It probably helps lots of people!
Back to top Go down
Bianca♥

Bianca♥

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:47 am

Very helpful!
Back to top Go down
Sissy101

Sissy101

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 pm

sounds fun and helpful! thank ya'll for posting!
Back to top Go down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:17 pm

That's so difficult x]. I have an imac and all you gotta do is press shift apple 4 and take the screen shot right there ;D
Back to top Go down
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Lolz [;
Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

it was helpful but there are 2 different types of paint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen   How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Take A Picture Of Your Screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Seasons :: Graphics Center :: Graphic Guides-
Jump to: