Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Hi Guest. Please login or join. If you haven't joined yet, please do, because we are currently having contests and the prizes are BABV codes. Thanks!
Bearville Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun with all we celebrate!

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
♡αвαʏ
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcapAuditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Voting_barAuditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap 
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcapAuditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Voting_barAuditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap 
LizDaNinja:D
Charlotteツ
Brooke
SuLin
♡ʝɛƨƨαʏ
Abbie♥
JenJenz♥
Bianca♥
Latest topics
» Trading HOT PINK EMBROIDED & New* Red Panda Ears and Tail!
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 pm by ѕαмαηтнα¢ℓσνєя♥

» Believe in Yourself- Graphics by Gabbi
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am by Gabbi

» Forum Rules Updated 2/12/2011
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am by Gabbi

» Hey Everyone!
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am by Ocean Sprayyツ

» Chatbox Rules Updated 3/17/11
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm by ChloeBoo

» New Fantage FMV By JenJen (:
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm by Savanna531

» summerbear1124's trading post!
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm by SydneyLeSwagPoggyLuvr<33

» Story Contest
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am by cutie!

» ||~ Lizzie's trading thread ~||
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm by dakotaflower80

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Poll
How often do you come on BS?
Every day
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap51%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 51% [ 21 ]
1 day each week
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap7%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
2 - 5 days each week
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap27%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
5 - 10 days each month
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap0%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11 - 15 days each month
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap2%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
16 - 20 days each month
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap5%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
21 - 25 days each month
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap2%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Once a year
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_lcap5%Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41
Forum Viewers
Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Pageviews=1

Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One

Go down 
+2
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Charlotteツ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Empty
PostSubject: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 am

If you would like to apply for this play, you must fill the form correctly. If you are in, you must spell words correctly. (not 'u' or 'dat')
The play will be somewhere in July 2012 because I still need to write the parts and ask people to join. You must write down your parts and other people's parts on another piece of paper so you don't get confused. We will set up a schedule when everyone can be on. I will be picking substitutes. I will also PM you your parts. Also, the play will be written down in a topic if some people missed it. We will be doing it in the chatbox. You must apply correctly...
Here are the characters:

Chelsie - Jackie
Narrator
Delilah
Alexandra - Abi
John
Darren
Julia
Mitchell

We might add more characters..

Code:
BS Username:
Character:
Are you qualified:
Are you on for at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day:
Extra:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Charlotteツ on Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleseasons.forumotion.com
♡ƨʋииαʏ
Administrator
Administrator
♡ƨʋииαʏ

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:11 pm

BS Username: JackieTheAwesome
Character: Chelsie
Are you qualified: Yes, I am actively on every single day for at least 1 hour.
Are you on for at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day: Yup.
Extra: I love this idea!

You've got the part! PM me for any questions or concerns; check your PM for any further notices. Or go to the Forum Section "Roleplay" and check for any further notices for The Great One.
- Charlotte
Back to top Go down
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

BS username: Abi12
Character: Alexandra
Are you qualified: Yes, I come one for at least 30 minutes each day
Are you on at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day: Yes
Extra: I love roleplays! Great idea!

You've got the part! PM me for any questions or concerns; check your PM for any further notices. Or go to the Forum Section "Roleplay" and check for any further notices for The Great One.
- Charlotte
Back to top Go down
Charlotteツ
Administrator
Administrator
Charlotteツ

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

We need more people!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleseasons.forumotion.com
♡αвαʏ
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
♡αвαʏ

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am

Maybe Jenny or Abbie. Lets say more about it in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
buggerhugger

buggerhugger

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:22 pm

BS Username: buggerhugger
Character: John
Are you qualified: yes I'm good at acting
Are you on for at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day:yes
Extra: can't wait! I love acting! Especially sharks Wink

Back to top Go down
Sissy101

Sissy101

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 pm

BS Username: Sissy101
Character: Narrator
Are you qualified: yes love acting with all my heart!
Are you on for at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day:yup
Extra: I'm so excited!

Back to top Go down
SuLin

SuLin

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

BS Username:SuLin
Character:Julia or Deliah(if they are female or which ones not mean,snobby,or evil)
Are you qualified:i believe so
Are you on for at least 5 days in a week and 30 minutes each day:i dont think so but i come by as often as i can, you could send me a set time and i will show up for it
Extra:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One   Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auditions For Roleplay #1: The Great One
Page 1 of 1